Whatman™ Polycap AS (Aqueous Solution) combines a nylon membrane filter and glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter for a long lifetime device that can filter large volumes of even difficult, particulate-laden samples.
• First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2, 0.45, and 1.0 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
• Nylon membrane filter layer is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, and has excellent flow rates
• Polypropylene housing is thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials), reducing extractable levels
• Can be tested with bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods
• Available in presterilized and nonsterile (autoclavable) versions
• Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
Whatman™ capsule filters are available for a variety of applications. Browse the Polycap line to find the filter that matches your needs.
Polycap AS for aqueous solutions
Polycap AS are Whatman™ capsule filters specifically designed for high-volume filtration of aqueous sample solutions in a compact size. With a nylon membrane filter and GMF prefilter, these filters have a long usable life.