VACU-GUARD 150 capsule filters available with a choice of chemical traps: activated carbon, molecular sieve, or desiccant.
• Excellent for protecting vacuum pump systems from solvent vapor or gaseous contaminants and aqueous aerosols.
• Designed for in-line use with stepped barb connections for 10 to 12 mm i.d. hose.
• Available with choice of chemical trap: activated carbon, molecular sieve, or desiccant.
• Membrane retains 99.99% of airbone particles greater than 0.1 µm.
• Features hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane.
The easy-to-use VACU-GUARD inline filter devices help to confine and isolate infectious materials in vacuum systems and protect your laboratory.