Whatman's Grade GF/A card-mounted filters are used in static sample and personal air sampler applications. These aerosol sampling and particulate monitoring filters provide high flow rates and minimal sample interference.
• Card dimensions: 55 mm × 37.5 mm
• Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
• Made of high-quality borosilicate glass fibers without added binders
• Low moisture affinity and high loading capacity
• Card-mounted for use with a continuous air monitor or personal air sampler
Suspended particulate matter analysis
Accurate suspended particulate matter analysis is critical in nuclear plants and similar environments. Whatman Grade GF/A card-mounted glass filters are manufactured using high-quality materials to help ensure reliable results.
The GF/A card-mounted filter has dimensions of 55 mm × 37.5. Please verify that your personal air sampler supports a sample card of this size.