Whatman parchment weigh boats are designed so users can collect, transfer, and drop both sample and weighing boat into the acid solution during a Kjeldahl analysis without influencing analytical results.
• A fast and reliable way to safely transfer samples for Kjeldahl analysis
• Excellent for both weighing and quantitative sample transfer
• Made from low nitrogen parchment paper
• No glue or chemical additives
• Whatman weigh boats dissolve residue-free in the digestion solution without influencing analytical results
We offer weighing papers for Kjeldahl analysis.
Grade 609 weigh boats
Whatman weigh boats are approximately 0.07 mm thick. They come in packs of 100, with dimensions of 55 × 10 × 10 mm (2.165 × 0.39 × 0.39 inch).