Whatman™ parchment weigh boats are designed so users can collect, transfer, and drop both sample and weighing boat into the acid solution during a Kjeldahl analysis without influencing analytical results.
• A fast and reliable way to safely transfer samples for Kjeldahl analysis
• Excellent for both weighing and quantitative sample transfer
• Made from low nitrogen parchment paper
• No glue or chemical additives
• Whatman™ weigh boats dissolve residue-free in the digestion solution without influencing analytical results
We offer weighing papers for Kjeldahl analysis.
Grade 609 weigh boats
Whatman™ weigh boats are approximately 0.07 mm thick. They come in packs of 100, with dimensions of 55 × 10 × 10 mm (2.165 × 0.39 × 0.39 inch).