Grade 2122 weigh paper sheets reliably allow samples to be transferred to scales without adding unwanted substances that could impact analytical results.
• Smooth surface allows samples to slide off with ease and not be retained on paper.
• Shiny pergamyne paper allows visual determination that all sample has been removed.
• Extremely thin (0.03 mm) and lightweight (40 g/m˛) for safe and secure sample transport.
• No glue or additives (residue-free).
Note: This paper is not low in nitrogen. Therefore, it should not be used for Kjeldahl analysis.
Several weighing papers and boats are available.
Grade 2122 weigh paper sizes
Grade 2122 Whatman weighing paper comes in packs of 500, pre-cut in two sheet sizes:
• 150 × 150 mm (5.90 × 5.90 inch) sheets
• 100 × 100 mm (3.93 × 3.93 inch) sheets