Anopore inorganic membranes (Anodisc) are well suited for a variety of filtration applications. With a novel aluminum matrix and honeycomb pore structure, Anodisc facilitates controlled filtration.
• Extreme precision due to high pore density and narrow pore size
• Virtually transparent when wet; beneficial for light and electron microscopy
• When working with proteins, sample loss is minimized because of the extremely low binding
• Wide solvent compatibility reduces the need to stock an assortment of membranes
• Absence of manufacturing additives ensures minimal extractables that contribute to sample contamination
• Minimal autofluorescence
We offer Anodisc membrane in a variety of pore sizes and membrane diameters and in versions with and without support rings. Browse Anopore inorganic membranes to find the right membrane for your specific application.
Sample preparation for accurate electron microscopy
Electron microscopy sample preparation requires a high-quality membrane to ensure that analytical results accurately reflect the sample state.
Microorganisms are captured on the surface of the Anodisc membrane for subsequent analysis by light or electron microscopy. When wet, the hydrophilic membrane is virtually transparent; retained particles do not need to be transferred to another surface before microscopic examination.
Other applications for Anopore inorganic membranes
Anodisc membranes can also be used for liposome extrusion, HPLC mobile phase filtration and degassing, solvent cleaning, and gravimetric analysis.