Whatman Grade 1V lab filter paper is a widely used pre-folded filter for many general filtration applications.
• Nominal particle retention rating of 11 µm supports general filtration
• Intermediate filtration speed (Herzberg 150 s)
• Pre-folded filter for ease-of-use and time savings with conical filter funnels; avoids the need to quadrant-fold circles
We offer a full line of qualitative papers in standard filter grades and wet-strengthened grades.
Whatman pre-folded general filter paper
As the pleated and pre-folded version of Whatman filter paper 1, Grade 1V is well suited for qualitative analysis in routine applications including:
• Separations of lead sulfate, hot calcium oxalate, and calcium carbonate
• Agriculture, for soil analysis
• Food quality testing to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid
• Education, to teach simple qualitative analysis