Whatman Puradisc H-PTFE syringe filter contains a hydrophilic membrane that is chemically stable and inert. The H-PTFE membrane exhibits low protein binding and can be used for both aqueous and aggressive organic solvents.
• Can be used with both aqueous solvents and aggressive organic solvents.
• Suitable for sample preparation for high performance and ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC and uHPLC).
• Choice of 13 mm or 25 mm syringe filter diameter to suit sample volume.
• Choice of 0.2 µm or 0.45 µm pore sizes for retaining a variety of particles.
• Suitable for rapid syringe filtration of samples up to 100 mL.
Hydrophilic polytetrafluoroethylene (H-PTFE) syringe filters
Whatman Puradisc H-PTFE syringe filters combine high quality with cost-efficiency. A true work-horse in the lab, these filters are well suited for rapid, routine syringe filtration in a busy, high volume lab. The H-PTFE membrane is suitable for HPLC and uHPLC sample preparation as well as many other applications, as its dual capability handles most solvents.
The Whatman Puradisc family of syringe filters for routine syringe filtration
Whatman Puradisc line is a comprehensive syringe filter portfolio used in a variety of applications, including capillary electrophoresis, biological preparations, protein filtration, and UV spectroscopy sample preparation. Combining premium quality with cost efficiency, Whatman Puradisc syringe filters are well suited for rapid, routine syringe filtration of samples up to 100 mL.
Puradisc filters are available in a range of diameters and pore sizes, and eleven different material options to support diverse chemical solvents, compounds and sample types. Additional options include sterile, medical grade blister pack and tube tip format for accurate dispensing into a micro vial.
Whatman also offers high-performance GD/X syringe filters with a multi-layer glass fiber prefilter for filtering larger volumes of harder-to-filter samples.