Whatman™ Roby syringe filters are designed specifically for automated filtration systems. The design of the polypropylene housing ensures smooth transport from the storage turntable to the filtration site.
• Optimized for SOTAX™, Caliper (Zymark™), Varian™, and Erweka™ tablet tester systems
• Mechanically stable polypropylene housing specifically designed for automated filtration
Automatic syringe filters
Automated filtration using an autosampler greatly reduces the time and difficulty of sample preparation for tablet dissolution testing in a high-throughput laboratory. Roby syringe filters have a polypropylene housing specifically designed for use in commonly available tablet tester systems to support this type of automated filtration.
Roby syringe filter options for automated filtration
We offer Roby syringe filters with a variety of membrane filtration media. Membrane types include:
• Nylon membranes, with and without glass prefilter
• Glass fiber membranes
• Regenerated cellulose membranes, with and without glass prefilter
• Cellulose acetate membranes, with and without glass prefilter