Whatman 603G borosilicate glass fiber thimbles with inorganic binder are flexibly designed for use in a full range of commercially available Soxhlet apparatus systems.
• Resistant to temperatures up to 500°C (932°F)
• Manufactured with walls as thin as 1–1.5 mm
Standard glass Soxhlet thimble applications
• Analysis of hot and acidic gases, including emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring
• Soxhlet extraction
• Analysis of pesticide residues
• Determination of oil/fat content of foods
• Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes
Extraction thimbles in glass, quartz, or cellulose are available.
Standard glass Soxhlet thimble range
Whatman standard glass extraction thimbles are available in a range of dimensions and wall thicknesses to suit your application:
• Twelve internal diameter options
• Twelve thimble length options