• High reliability.
• Simple handling with foot switch and stepper motor (applies only to Butler E).
• Cross contamination risks are minimized.
• Membrane dispensed rapidly.
• Highly suitable for use on sterile benches.
• Compact dimensions for portable use.
Membrane filter dispenser for microbiological control
Membrane filters for microbiological checks must be handled carefully to ensure that they remain sterile and that quantitative results are being obtained.
The Membrane-Butler offers optimal handling for all MicroPlus and ME membrane filters with the type name ‘STL’. The dispenser box is placed in the Membrane-Butler, the sterile packaging is inserted into the roller system, and the system is ready. With each turn (Manual Butler) or by pressing the push button or the foot pedal (Butler E) a membrane filter is ejected from its sterile packing and can be removed easily with forceps.