Whatman™ Anotop non sterile syringe filters feature an inorganic Anopore membrane in a polypropylene housing.
• Aluminum-based inorganic Anopore membrane available in three pore sizes
• Effective with most organic solvents and aqueous samples
• Low hold-up volume (< 20 μl for Anotop 10) for maximum sample recovery
• Low protein binding filter minimizes protein loss
• Capillary pore structure with narrow pore-size distribution
Inorganic aluminum-based Anopore membrane
The Anotop aluminum-based Anopore membrane is compatible with most organic solvents and aqueous samples. Aluminum-based membranes are inorganic, designed for chemical inertness and functionality in a wide range of temperatures. This syringe filter is commonly used in sample preparation for analytical instrumentation.
High sample recovery filter
Unlike most organic membranes, the aluminum Anopore membrane has highly defined capillary pore structures and narrow pore-size distribution. This structure enables a high level of consistency in particle retention.