Benchkote Plus bench protector is a thicker, more absorbent version of original Benchkote bench paper for demanding or hazardous applications. It can absorb more than 0.75 liters of water per square meter.
• Strength: Benchkote Plus bench liner is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
• Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
• Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
• Disposable: Benchkote Plus bench paper can be incinerated after use
• Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
We offer two bench papers – the original Benchkote absorbent lab paper and double-thickness Benchkote Plus.
Applications for extra absorbency lab bench liner
Use of the robust Benchkote Plus bench liner can help prevent many common sources of laboratory contamination, such as those involving hazardous materials on shared workspace benches. It can also help with disposal of hazardous materials.